membership & subscription faq
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR MEMBERSHIP
Vin Social is a community of wine lovers connected by the shared experience of enjoying sustainably-crafted small batch wines from hand-selected wineries. It allows you access to education and wine experts to help you grow in your wine journey. We don’t just ship you bottles of wine, we deliver an experience to your door.
We work with a number of small wineries and importers who help us source small batch, sustainably-sourced wines from underrepresented wineries. Each bottle is expertly-selected and vetted for both quality & deliciousness.
During our live tastings, you’ll gather with other wine lovers to explore a winery in-depth with Sara and the winemaker. You will need to attend the event live for the full experience but we do offer other on-demand content available anytime – if you miss it
Yes! We create a range of on-demand content from interviews with the winemakers to tastings with our own sommeliers & category experts. These can be accessed any time via our website and offer a more in-depth look on each bottle and winemaker. You can access those here.
Each quarter, you will receive:
- 6 pack: 1 bottle each of 3 unique wines from 3 different makers from the featured region, plus printed educational packets, access to on-demand content and occasional live virtual events.
- 6 pack: 1 bottle each of 6 unique wines from 6 different makers from the featured region, plus printed educational packets, access to on-demand content and occasional live virtual events.
- All subscribers get 10% off the bottle shop every day.
4 times per year at the start of every season – you can see our shipping schedule for the year here.
Yes! Visit our bottle shop anytime to find individual bottles of our current season as well as some other Vin Social favorites.
- Your first payment will be made upon sign-up and you will receive the current season’s box.
- All subscription renewals will be automatically charged to your credit card on the next scheduled renewal date. You can see the schedule here.
We ship to 45 states within North America (we cannot ship to AL, UT, SD, KY and MS). We cannot ship internationally at this time.
You can cancel any time prior to the next renewal date by visiting My Account.
We do not accept returns due to complex interstate shipping regulations. If a bottle gets broken in transit, please contact us at email@example.com and we will ship you a replacement bottle or issue you a refund for the value of the damaged bottle.
Yes! To gift a subscription, you must send the recipient a gift card for the value of the subscription level you are wishing to gift. This allows the subscription to be tied to the recipient versus the purchaser so that they can receive the benefits of membership via their email address. You can buy one here.
Boxes ship out each weekday. Orders placed on Friday will not ship until Monday. Shipping to the West Coast takes up to 7 business days. Shipping to the East Coast can take up to 3 business days.